Saturday, May 23, 2009

meet Vanessa

So, I'm Vanessa, I am a friend of Maggie's. Ok, so I am writing on her blog for the first time. We are at Rich's dorm... wow, I have not been in a dorm since like a year ago.... Anyway, back to the real story.... Maggie is a cool girl, not to mention an awesome friend. Haha she will probably be like DONT hahaha... but it's true, I love her!
Ok. So she says we have to cut it up. Ok.

Cut.

It.

Up.
(See Beth, I do remember what you say. I even teach it to my friends!!)


Up.... I wanna go on a hot air balloon. Maggie says she is gonna go with me. But then again we have to go skydiving first.

However.


She's proofreading my stuff...

O.

M.

G.


hahaha i love her... NOOOOO dont capitalize or put that apostraphe. I dont want it. DON T. haha :)

Kk, I'm done. This was fun :)


Bye, ttyl :)

ok... too many happy faces, but whatev.



:)

:)

:)

1 comment: