Monday, May 4, 2009

i miss you


I miss your smile and your eyes.
I miss the way you make me laugh, which is pretty easy.
I miss the way you open doors for me,
And hold my hand in the car.

I miss the way your hair feels when I run my fingers through it.
I miss waking up to you saying "good morning," as you wrap your legs around me.
I miss the way you brush my hair out of my face,
And when you hold my waist close to yours.

I miss the way you take care of me, even though I'm independent.
I miss the way you sing to me in the car, so unashamed of anything.
I miss the way you try to tease me when you kiss me,
And the way you know exactly what to do to make me happy.

I miss cuddling with you.
I miss the way you look when your on top of me.
I miss watching you do anything and succeeding,
And knowing I'm in good hands.

I miss the look in your eyes when I can tell that you've fallen for me.
I miss not worrying when your going to call because you're by my side.
I miss watching you with you friends, because you look at me with that "I'm-yours" smile,
And I can tell people are jealous because we're so perfect together.

But, what I miss the most, is when you say "I love you Maggie," in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment