Friday, May 8, 2009

almost summer

Most schools are already out. Not SCAD, but that hasn't stopped me, or anyone else, from enjoying summer activities in Savannah. Most of my friends in Pennsylvania are getting done with school this week or next, but I'm the one enjoying the beach and 90 degree weather.

I'm not rubbing it in anyone's face, but I'm jealous that all my friends are getting done with school, so it's nice to know I have something they want.

I'm still counting down until summer - 3 weeks of classes left - and I can't wait. Summer usually means baseball games, laying out at the pool and going barefoot, but this summer means getting to see my boyfriend more than every four weeks, and it's also the first time all my friends and I will be 21 together. I smile just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment