Monday, May 11, 2009

angels and demons

I read it 4 years ago and have anticipated this moment since then. The long novel took me only 3 days to read. And now, this Friday, Angels and Demons is released as a film.

Although Angels and Demons is before The Da Vinci Code, I read the latter first. After The Da Vinci Code was released as a film a few years ago, I've been waiting for the prequel to be released.

And I just read that Dan Brown has a new book, The Lost Symbol, coming out in September - a follow-up of The Da Vinci Code, also featuring Robert Langdon. Although the book is getting a lot of hype, I expect to it be deserved hype. The Da Vinci Code was on the best-seller list for 144 weeks, so I'm sure this one will relate. Brown's website says The Lost Symbol will have a first printing of 5 million copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment